Client cancellation policy
We understand that plans can change. Depending on the progress of the booking, different options are available. Our cancellation policy has been designed to protect and compensate both professionals and customers and cover the costs involved in the event of a cancellation close to the booking start time.
Confirmed bookings cannot be rescheduled; you must cancel the confirmed booking (fees may apply, see below) and create a new booking to change the time or date.
Fees and refunds
- If you self-cancel your booking more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time, you will be refunded 100% of the booking amount.
- If you self-cancel your booking between 24-2 hours before the scheduled start time, you will be refunded 75% of the booking amount.
- If you self-cancel your booking less than 2 hours before the scheduled start time, you will not be refunded.
You will not be refunded if you:
- Attempt to cancel a booking on or after the service start time; or
- Fail to provide access to the areas required to complete the service at the designated premises.
- Fail to provide accurate information for your Service Provider to attend the designated premises
- Fail to provide accurate and complete contact details or personal information such as but not limited to name and address
- Have had inappropriate behaviour reported
- If your professional is unable to make your booking for any reason (e.g. an emergency or car trouble), you will be refunded 100% of the booking amount.
- You will receive an email notification if your professional cancels your booking.
If you are due a refund for a booking, it will be typically paid to you within 72 hours of the cancellation date, but this can depend on processing times with your bank.